Audiology and Hearing Aid Services
Trinity Hearing Care is here to empower people to communicate freely and participate actively!
Our goal is to fit each patient with the best available technology to maximize their hearing abilities in their own personal listening situations.
Dr. Julie begins each consultation with getting to know her patients personally in order to understand their particular lifestyle demands. A comprehensive diagnostic hearing evaluation is then performed. Dr. Julie will explain the results in such a way that makes sense to the patient and their significant others. Next, we spend time discussing the benefits and features of various models before sending patients into their “real world."
Trinity Hearing Care offers a no charge trial period so the patient can hear what they have been missing!
So whether you already have hearing aids that aren’t helping you hear as well as you would like OR if you are finally ready to see if hearing aids can help you, we invite you to come experience exceptional hearing healthcare at Trinity Hearing Care. All you have to do is call 419-542-8700 to set up an appointment. It’s that easy! We look forward to meeting you SOON!
Audiology and Hearing Services include:
- Diagnostic Hearing Evaluations
- Word Recognition Testing
- Tympanometry (Middle ear evaluation)
- Tinnitus Evaluation and Management
- Cerumen Removal
- Getting Hearing Aids
- Hearing Aid Evaluation and Selection
- Hearing Aid Dispensing and Fitting
- Hearing Aid Counseling
- Hearing Aid Adjustments
- Hearing Aid Repair
- Custom Earmolds and Earplugs
- Custom Swim molds
- Assistive Listening Devices
- Alerting Devices
- Musician Earplugs and Monitors
- Hearing Aid Batteries Follow-Up Care
- Cell Phone Accessories
- Industrial Hearing Conservation
- Industrial Hearing Screenings
- Hearing Protection Products